Democratic Republic of Congo
Acting for Net Consultancy Limited with the Province of Katanga, Democratic Republic of Congo to implement a framework for a waste management PPP.
Advising the Croatian Ministry of Justice in connection with the procurement of the Justice Square PPP Project, Zagreb, Croatia. Advising the Municipality in connection with the Bus Station and Car Park PPP, Rijeka, Croatia, 2012.
Advising on the Seine-Nord Canal PPP Project in France (106Km new build and upgrade).
Acting for the Infrastructure Finance and Public Private Partnerships Project Implementation Unit of the National Treasury of the Republic of Kenya and Kenya Railways Corporation (KRC) to provide advisory services to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and KRC on key aspects of Rail PPP project preparation, identification of viable PPP Projects, together with services to assist in appointment of project technical advisors for those rail projects.
Advising the Ministry of Labor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in developing 38 e-Government PPP Projects including carrying out a PPP Readiness Assessment reviewing the PPP Environment within KSA (Laws, Decrees, Macro-economic factors, financial and banking environment, Legal, Policy and Regulatory Environment etc. Producing a PPP Implementation action plan based on the PPP Readiness Assessment. Drafting Procurement documentation, developing suitable contractual structures for the Kingdom and drafting Contractual documentation for pilot project (including PPP Contract, Payment Mechanisms, Performance Deduction Mechanisms and Output Specifications) and using those to develop standard documentation for general use with PPP Projects.
Advising and producing a report on world wide procurement best practice to Ukravtodor in connection with their proposed procurement of the Kiev Ring Road.
United Arab Emirates
- Advising the Abu Dhabi Education Council in connection with a 34 school education PPP;
- Advising the Abu Dhabi government procurement arm (Mubadala) in connection with a PPP Contract for the maintenance and upgrading of the UAE Armoured Fleet and the training of maintenance crew;
- Acting for the Abu Dhabi government procurement arm in connection with a PPP Contract for the procurement and operation of flight simulators;
- Led negotiations on the provision of a 400 unit healthcare facility with 30 year FM provision for the Ministry of Defence and a Health Authority UK;
- Advising the Health Authority in connection with the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital PPP, UK
- Acting as In-House Project Counsel for Fomento De Construcciones y Contratas on numerous landfill, biomass, waste collection and disposal projects.
- Dealt with all construction and FM related issues for the Authority in connection with the pathfinder Leicester Waste Plants PPP Scheme; Advised a private sector bidder in connection with its acquisition of a PPP SPV bidding for a large energy from waste plant in the EU. Acting for the
- Carbon Trust in developing the documentation required for carbon reduction projects for the supply of fuel to, the supply of heat and energy from, and the installation/development of energy from waste plants connected to existing manufacturing premises; Advising Insource Energy Limited on a 6 pathfinder carbon reduction energy from waste projects in England, Scotland and Ireland; Advising for WRG in connection with Manchester Waste and Cambridge Waste PFI’s;
- Acting for Wyvern Waste in connection with biomass fuel supply agreement;
- Acting for Wyvern Waste in connection with a contract for the installation, operation, supply and maintenance of an anaerobic digestion plant;
- Advising on the Buckinghamshire Waste Treatment PPP Project;
- Advising FCC on Oxfordshire, Cheshire and North Yorks Gloucester, Suffolk and Merseyside Waste PPP’s;
- Advising on Lincolnshire Waste PPP Project utilising Prudential borrowing;
- Acting in connection with a tender for the management of 13 Household Waste Recycling Centres in Staffordshire, UK;
- Advising on numerous landfill and waste disposal contracts and other waste related contracts for a major waste operator in the UK;
- Managed the team completing the Redbridge Schools PFI Project for Redbridge Borough Council;
- Led the team for the Brighton Group Schools Private Finance Initiative Project for Jarvis Plc;
- Advised on the construction and FM related issues on the following PFI’s: Jewish Free School PFI Scheme in Brent, The Newham Schools PFI Scheme, The Merton Group Schools Scheme, The Lewisham Schools Scheme, Brighton Library PFI, West Sussex Group Schools PFI project;
- Acted for Mowlems in connection with its Sheffield, Leeds and Wolverhampton Schools PFI bids;
- Led negotiations on the Coventry Schools PFI for Coventry City Council;
- Led negotiations on the South Tyneside Schools PFI for South Tyneside MBC;
- Advised on FM Contractor respecting its provision of FM Services for Highbury Hospital PFI;
- Acting for the MoD in connection with the UK military flying training system PPP project;
- Advised on the DBFT for the Marylebone to Bicester railway upgrading;
- Completed a pathfinder train care facility procurement for Siemens Plc;
- Advised on the £300m Tubelines contract for the Jubilee, Northern and District signals upgrading;
- Acted for Union Rail (North) on tunnelling contracts and spoil importation agreements;
- Advised in pre qualifications negotiations for the Tubelines track replacement contract for the Jubilee, Piccadilly, Northern and Metropolitan Lines;
- Drafted standard construction documentation for Siemens Plc for rail infrastructure projects;
- Acted for Siemens Plc in construction documentation for the West Coast Line Upgrading;
- Advised on all construction documentation and construction and service related matters in connection with the Trans Pennine Express Rail Train Servicing provision and leasing;
- Advised Tubelines in connection with Health and Safety relating to their PPP Contract with London Underground;
- Advised Roadways Container Logistics Ltd in connection with the connection and operation of the Birmingham International Freight Terminal, UK